Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life with the Little One

We are adapting quite well, I think, to having Teagan around. I require naps now, I didn't think I would be able to sleep and I find it quite surprising how quickly I can fall asleep now!


Waking up from our nap.

Teagan is a very calm little girl. She doesn't fuss too much at all. So, we are counting our blessings and we hope that doesn't change! :)

Todd is becoming very domesticated and I love it! He has been doing laundry and sterilizing all of the pump materials. He had a nightmare the other night about me doing laundry! I am cozy with him doing that task. He loves to take pictures of Teagan, I do believe that is his favorite hobby right now.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aww! She is so cute!!! I can't wait to hold her again!