Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Photo Shoot 6-29-2010

On Tuesday I took the girls to get their pictures taken. Both of them were in such good moods on the way there, I was thinking to myself, "oh, this is a great day and time to be getting these pictures!" Boy was I WRONG!!!!

Teagan decided she wanted nothing to do with being in front of the camera....

But, the photographer got this picture of her before the next melt down...so, we decided to get Sloane's pictures and let Teagan get a little more comfortable there. And this is how Sloane's session started:

But, she quickly changed her attitude...







I love this photo of Sloane. It shows how much personality she has.
And in my infinite wisdom, I thought it would be a good time to get a picture of the two of the girls together...and this is what we got:

Yes, folks those are tears...

A little better, but, in the end there were no pictures of the two girls that were decent.

At least Teagan was trying to give Sloane a kiss...


Sweet Sloane's little feet


And her little hands


Oh, it would have been cute to get Teagan's hands too, but we instead got me gripping my daughter's hand.

Ah, but there was a silver lining. Toward the end, Uncle Matt had Teagan in a fairly good mood and there was a large flower for Teagan to play with and we got a couple of good shots of Teagan.


Memo to self: Don't do photos without Daddy.

No comments: