Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Backyard: Before the Swingset.


This is the backyard as it looks right now.  Pretty sickly, I know.  2 dogs and lack of watering will do this over time.  But, Todd and I have a swingset coming for the girls next Friday!  Pretty exciting stuff, I know, we are so much more fun since we've become parents...Well a different kind of fun anyhow.
We are going to tear out the weeds/grass mixture to the right of the rocks and put a sandbox here.  I'm thinking a much larger one than my husband is.  I wonder which one of us will win?

Next we are also taking out the strip of weeds along the wood fence and we are going to put down some playground mulch and this is where the swingset, fully equiped with a rocking horse (Todd's wish) will go.


The other pictures are just the rest of the yard.  We won't be doing too much to that other than pulling up the old, dead, thorny rose bushes.



No comments: